7 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Any wine tasting fees. Some charge $5 or $10 per person refundable on a wine purchase.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off:
- Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Valley.
- All central Sydney hotels and air bnb accommodation.
- Sydney Airport.
- Sydney cruise ship terminals: Overseas Passenger Terminal/ Circular Quay and White Bay.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay
- White Bay at Rozelle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Personalised Sydney Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Complete Hunter Valley Wine Tour of Pokolbin, Mt View, Lovedale and Rothbury?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Complete Hunter Valley Wine Tour of Pokolbin, Mt View, Lovedale and Rothbury?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Complete Hunter Valley Wine Tour of Pokolbin, Mt View, Lovedale and Rothbury?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Complete Hunter Valley Wine Tour of Pokolbin, Mt View, Lovedale and Rothbury
7 to 12 hours
10 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesDistillery Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyWine Tastings - Hunter ValleyDistillery Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensDistillery Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Hawkesbury RiverManly BeachBalmoral Katoomba FallsOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Sydney Conservatorium of MusicMuseum of SydneyParliament HousePylon LookoutSydney Central Business DistrictPerisher & Thredbo Ski Resorts360 Bar and DiningAustralian MuseumCustoms HouseCockle Bay WharfCapitol TheatreSydney ChinatownSusannah Place MuseumSydney Olympic ParkRoyal Botanic Garden and The Domain