- Full-day tour of the Northern Beaches from Sydney
- Marvel over Aboriginal rock art in the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Visit ‘Home & Away’ filming locations like Palm Beach, Summer Bay Surf Club, and Alf’s Bait Shop
- Admire the views from The Spit, Narrabeen, and North Head
- Cruise past the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on the Manly ferry
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Pick up from: 140 George Street, The Rocks
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If a Cruise pickup is required please enter those details, if NOT type in "n/a"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Protective face masks provided
- Hand sanitiser available
- Touch points within the van are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing maintained in vehicle
- Mandatory temperature checks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Beyond Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Sydney's Northern Beaches and Ku-ring-gai National Park Bus Tour.