- 2-hour whale-watching tour from Sydney by speedboat
- Zip across the waters on Sydney’s fastest commercial boat
- Enjoy a close encounter with migrating whales in their natural environment
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Seasonal tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
Campbells Cove Pontoon is located on the western side of Circular Quay. It is at the end of the Overseas Passenger Terminal and in front of the Squires Landing pub, You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 48 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy applies
- Passengers must be 12 years old
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder injuries or heart conditions, or those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are not permitted to ride on the boat
- For directions to the departure location; type "Campbell's Cove Pontoon" into google.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Extreme
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Highly recommend - the speedboat with it's versatility can "go" anywhere swiftly and this flexibility makes it easier and quicker to get to the whales." See review