1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Sydney top attractions from above on this scenic flight. Meet your experienced guide/pilot at the Fly Australia Passenger Lounge, board your aircraft, and get ready for beautiful views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, Manly and Narrabeen beach, and Bahai Temple. Snap memorable photos and learn about Sydney’s sites from your guide.
- See Sydney’s popular sites in a most memorable way—from an aircraft
- Learn about the city’s top attractions from an informative local guide/pilot
- Capture amazing photos of landmarks like the opera house and harbour bridge
- Get a different perspective on Sydney with this quick, convenient flight
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Landing and facility fees
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Drover Road level 1 Hanger 109, Bankstown Aerodrome NSW 2200, Australia
Hanger 109, Free parking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, Maximum passengers weight is 120
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fly Australia Charter Pty Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSydneyAir Tours - New South WalesCity Tours - New South WalesAudio Guides - New South WalesAir Tours - Hunter ValleyCity Tours - Hunter ValleyAudio Guides - Hunter ValleyAir Tours - Port StephensCity Tours - Port StephensAudio Guides - Port StephensCategory
Paddy's MarketSt. Mary's CathedralPowerhouse MuseumCamp CoveWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Watsons BayMuseums Discovery CentreTobruk Sheep Station Sydney Fish Market (SFM)Nielsen ParkHawkesbury RiverAustralian MuseumCustoms HouseQueen Victoria Building (QVB)Royal National ParkBridgeClimb SydneyGarden IslandSusannah Place MuseumWest Head LookoutNurses Walk