Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- New Year's Eve tall-ship cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Sip on unlimited wine, beer, juice, and soft drinks
- Dance to live music during the cruise
- Enjoy a gourmet barbecue dinner with fresh seafood
- Be part of the New Year's Eve Parade of Lights Spectacular
- Enjoy the impressive Sydney Harbour fireworks from the middle of the harbor
Departure & Return
Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks is located between the Overseas Passenger Terminal at the back of Park Hyatt Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sip a glass of complimentary wine, beer, bubbly, or soda as your ship sets sail on the festively lit harbor. You can soak up the sight of the sparkling city skyline and harbor from comfortable interior cabins or exterior decks as your sturdy ship glides around Sydney Harbour.
Your dinner includes a delicious barbecue spread with a selection of international dishes made with fresh seafood, vegetables, and meats. Desserts, tea, and coffee, plus unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks are served with your meal.
You’ll have the best views in the city when Sydney’s famous fireworks display lights up the skies at 9pm and midnight. A parade of colorful ships will be on the water, too.
Your New Year’s Eve dinner cruise ends after five and a half hours when you return to the dock.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sorry - no Children under 4 on this cruise.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff