- Discover Sydney Harbour on an authentic Tall Ship
- Sail past iconic landmarks
- Become part of the crew for a truly unique experience
- Commentary about Sydney Harbour highlights and history of the ships
- Snacks and light refreshments included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. One of the crew will be there at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time to welcome you.
What To Expect
Enjoy the sea breeze and waterfront views as your ship sets sail, passing under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and gliding by Sydney Opera House. Hear the history of Sydney’s transformation from a sleepy colony town to a modern world-class city, and how the tall ships that once filled the harbor facilitated trade across the oceans.
If you like, tap into your inner sailor and help to raise the sails or take the wheel of the ship. Or simply relax on deck and admire Sydney from the water, snapping photos of Shark Island, Fort Denison and Sydney Harbour National Park. Snack on light refreshments served during your cruise.
Your ship returns you to Campbells Cove at the end of your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands