- Relax on a 1-hour sunset cruise of the Sydney Harbour on a catamaran
- See 360° views of the harbor on an intimate cruise (30 passengers max)
- Nibble on an appetizer platter and sip a cold drink (or BYO) as you cruise
- See the iconic harbor landmarks from the decks of a 35-foot (10.5 meter) catamaran
Departure & Return
The wharf is located between the Opera House and the Botanical Gardens. Plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time. Check your booking confirmation for departure times, as there may be some variations to the schedule in April and October pending daylight saving time changes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Sydney Harbour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff