- Small-group half-day Surry Hills food tour in Sydney
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Includes lunch
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
The meeting spot is at the intersection of Oxford Street, Wentworth Avenue, College Street and Liverpool Street (diagonally opposite Hyde Park.). We will meet outside the pillar that has the address 1 Oxford Street written on it. Your guide will have an orange umbrella and a big smile!
The tour ends at the corner of Bourke Street and Arthur Street, Surry Hills. Your guide can help direct you to a nearby bus, or in the direction of Oxford Street (walking distance) from here.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience