Are you interested in?
Sydney Opera House Tours
246 Tours & Activities
Bondi Beach Tours
65 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
286 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
See Sydney’s top sights on a half-day private city tour that still leaves you with time to enjoy the rest of the day on your own. You’ll check off Sydney’s must-see attractions, including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach and Circular Quay. Hear about the city’s history and modern-day culture from a private guide-driver, and take in daily life around neighborhoods like Paddington and Darlinghurst.
- Private Sydney sightseeing tour with hotel pickup
- See top attractions like Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach
- Catch a view of Harbour Bridge from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Check out popular suburbs like Paddington
- Learn about Sydney's history and culture from a private guide
- Great way to orient yourself with the city at the start of your stay
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. We can also meet you at the Cruise Terminal, Sydney International or Domestic Airports. Or pick you and your luggage up at either airport and drop you at your cruise terminal or vice versa.
For International Airport arrivals, we normally allow you 45 minutes to collect your luggage and get through Customs. For Domestic Airport arrivals, we normally allow you 20 minutes to collect your luggage. We will advise your meeting point at the time of booking.
For groups of 11 people or more, there is an additional fee of AUD$10 per person to accommodate your luggage for Cruise Ship and Airport pickups or drop offs. This can be paid to your guide in cash on the day, or we can send you a payment link to prepay by credit card.
You will need to load and unload your own luggage. Our guides are not professional porters and under Work, Health and Safety regulations are not permitted to lift heavy bags.
When travelling between the 15 December to 6 January and between 23 January to 5 March, there is a AUD$100 fee (payable to your guide by cash or credit card on the day) if your pickup is outside the standard times of 8am and 1pm.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trading As: Runaway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sydney Half Day Tour including Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sydney Half Day Tour including Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14172P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesHistorical Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyHistorical Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensHistorical Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Sydney ObservatoryGarden IslandWhite Rabbit GalleryDouble BayWatsons BaySydney Tower EyeGoat IslandPaddy's MarketBronte BeachAustralian MuseumTobruk Sheep Station Ku-ring-gai Chase National ParkHyde ParkHunter Valley GardensMuseum of Contemporary ArtRose BayRoyal National ParkCockle Bay WharfCircular QuaySEA LIFE® Sydney Aquarium