- Private Sydney sightseeing tour with hotel pickup
- See top attractions like Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach
- Catch a view of Harbour Bridge from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Check out popular suburbs like Paddington
- Learn about Sydney's history and culture from a private guide
- Great way to orient yourself with the city at the start of your stay
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. We can also meet you at the Cruise Terminal, Sydney International or Domestic Airports. Or pick you and your luggage up at either airport and drop you at your cruise terminal or vice versa.
For International Airport arrivals, we normally allow you 45 minutes to collect your luggage and get through Customs. For Domestic Airport arrivals, we normally allow you 20 minutes to collect your luggage. We will advise your meeting point at the time of booking.
For groups of 11 people or more, there is an additional fee of AUD$10 per person to accommodate your luggage for Cruise Ship and Airport pickups or drop offs. This can be paid to your guide in cash on the day, or we can send you a payment link to prepay by credit card.
You will need to load and unload your own luggage. Our guides are not professional porters and under Work, Health and Safety regulations are not permitted to lift heavy bags.
When travelling between the 15 December to 6 January and between 23 January to 5 March, there is a AUD$100 fee (payable to your guide by cash or credit card on the day) if your pickup is outside the standard times of 8am and 1pm.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trading As: Runaway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff