10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Dolphin or Whale Watching Cruise
Sand Boarding Hire
Camel Riding Fee
Departure & Return
140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Pick up from: 140 George Street, The Rocks
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If a Cruise pickup is required please enter those details, if NOT type in "n/a"
- Mandatory temperature checks
- Hand sanitiser available
- Protective face masks provided
- Social distancing maintained in vehicle
- Touch points within the van are frequently cleaned
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Beyond Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Port Stephens Private Tour From Sydney, with Dolphin/ Whale Cruise Options?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Port Stephens Private Tour From Sydney, with Dolphin/ Whale Cruise Options?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Port Stephens Private Tour From Sydney, with Dolphin/ Whale Cruise Options?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Port Stephens Private Tour From Sydney, with Dolphin/ Whale Cruise Options?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Port Stephens Private Tour From Sydney, with Dolphin/ Whale Cruise Options
3 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Observatory ParkBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkHawkesbury RiverManly BeachWest Head LookoutCoogee BeachTobruk Sheep Station Sydney Cricket GroundHunter Valley GardensRoyal National ParkSydney Tower EyeOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Tall Ship James Craig Sydney Fish Market (SFM)Pitt Street MallCustoms HousePylon LookoutMuseums Discovery CentreLuna Park SydneyBridgeClimb Sydney