- Paddle the waters of the Pittwater estuary north of Sydney on a kayak tour
- Guide and equipment included: easy intro to kayaking and the area’s scenery
- Pass sandy bays, islands, and cliffs, and stop for a picnic, walk, and swim
- No experience needed; optional upgrade for return transfers from Sydney
Departure & Return
Please meet at Paddlecraft, at Suite 3 in the Bayview Marina, 1714 Pittwater Road, Bayview, NSW, 2104
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 12 yrs old. Each child or teen will need (1) adult each per double kayak.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home. Depending on the season, dress for both sun protection and warmth knowing all attire can get wet. This experience includes both kayaking and a short bush walk. Suitable footwear is recommended.
- The experience provider reserves the right to cancel the experience at anytime due to wind or weather conditions deemed to dangerous for the tour to proceed and will reschedule the tour on another date.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddlecraft
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.