Are you interested in?
Sydney Harbour Tours
141 Tours & Activities
214 Tours & Activities
Top 10 Beaches in Australia
0 Tours & Activities
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointManly, Wharf 3, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Harbour Sailing Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during New Years Eve Sydney Harbour Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New Years Eve Sydney Harbour Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Years Eve Sydney Harbour Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 76404P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursNew Years Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyCatamaran Cruises - New South WalesWater Tours - New South WalesNew Years - New South WalesCatamaran Cruises - Hunter ValleyWater Tours - Hunter ValleyNew Years - Hunter ValleyCatamaran Cruises - Port StephensWater Tours - Port StephensNew Years - Port StephensCategory
White Rabbit GalleryBalmoral St. Mary's CathedralArt Gallery of New South WalesBotany BayBradleys HeadMilsons PointBronte BeachSydney Tower EyeHyde Park Barracks MuseumKings CrossChinese Garden of FriendshipThe Star SydneyVaucluse HouseRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainStrand ArcadeSydney Olympic ParkCamp CoveMuseum of Contemporary Art360 Bar and Dining