6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
BYO Alcoholic Beverages
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charterscene
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour
10 hours 5 minutes
12 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursDining ExperiencesWater ToursDinner CruisesNight CruisesNew Years Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneyNight Tours - New South WalesDining Experiences - New South WalesWater Tours - New South WalesDinner Cruises - New South WalesNight Cruises - New South WalesNew Years - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesNight Tours - Hunter ValleyDining Experiences - Hunter ValleyWater Tours - Hunter ValleyDinner Cruises - Hunter ValleyNight Cruises - Hunter ValleyNew Years - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyNight Tours - Port StephensDining Experiences - Port StephensWater Tours - Port StephensDinner Cruises - Port StephensNight Cruises - Port StephensNew Years - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
The Gap Camp CoveGoat IslandSydney Town HallHyde Park Barracks MuseumThe RocksWest Head LookoutPaddy's MarketVaucluse HouseGarrison ChurchPowerhouse MuseumKiama BlowholeWoolloomooloo WharfNielsen ParkWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Museum of Contemporary ArtStrand ArcadeBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkQueen Victoria Building (QVB)Art Gallery of New South Wales