Are you interested in?
Sydney Harbour Tours
139 Tours & Activities
212 Tours & Activities
Seasonal & Special Occasions
18 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
BYO Alcoholic Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Rose Bay Pontoon Wharf, New S Head Rd, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
2: King Street Wharf, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charterscene
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 137648P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursDining ExperiencesWater ToursDinner CruisesNight CruisesNew Years Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneyNight Tours - New South WalesDining Experiences - New South WalesWater Tours - New South WalesDinner Cruises - New South WalesNight Cruises - New South WalesNew Years - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesNight Tours - Hunter ValleyDining Experiences - Hunter ValleyWater Tours - Hunter ValleyDinner Cruises - Hunter ValleyNight Cruises - Hunter ValleyNew Years - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyNight Tours - Port StephensDining Experiences - Port StephensWater Tours - Port StephensDinner Cruises - Port StephensNight Cruises - Port StephensNew Years - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Sydney ChinatownPerisher & Thredbo Ski ResortsSt. Mary's CathedralMt. Kosciuszko National ParkHyde Park Barracks MuseumThe RocksAvalon BeachSydney Town HallBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkWhite Rabbit GallerySusannah Place MuseumPitt Street MallDouble BayPaddy's MarketJustice and Police Museum Cockle BayPylon LookoutSydney ObservatoryMuseum of SydneyObservatory Park