Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Personalized attention with a small group of just nine or fewer
- Round-trip private transportation from Sydney
- Enjoy the scenery on the journey there and back
- Engaging narrative from your guide teaches you about the area
Departure & Return
Sydney Central Station upper level. Go to Platform 1 first, then take the closest exit "railway square". Once outside we will be waiting near the taxi pick/drop off area. If walking this is on upper level under the central station clock tower. Look for a large silver van (like Mercedes Sprinter)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Perfect Day Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Ku-Ring-Gai Chase NP, Bush Walk, Aboriginal Rock Art, Palm Beach, Day Tour.