- Small-group Hunter Valley tour from Sydney
- Enjoy a wine and cheese pairing at a boutique winery
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch
- Learn about the history of the Hunter region and its wines from your expert guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your first stop in the valley takes you to Binnorie Dairy, sample a selection soft cheeses made on site by their talented cheese makers.
Next up is a visit to two cellar doors in the region to taste some of the best wines the region has to offer, depending which day of the week you travel will determine what Cellar Doors will be experienced. The cellar doors could be Wandin Estate, Audrey Wilkinson, Leogate Winery, Bimbadgen Estate, Tulloch Wines, and Hunters Dream Estate.
Following your two cellar door tastings you will then stop for your final tasting, your host here will take you through a range of wines as well as their history, following this you will enjoy a grazing board lunch featuring local produce.
Expect to enjoy a number of picturesque wineries and tasting rooms that have stunning views of the rolling hills and vineyards of Hunter Valley. Keep your camera handy for photo ops, and relax on the drive back to Sydney in the mid-afternoon after a full day of delicious tastings in gorgeous settings. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour of maximum 17 people
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY AEA Luxury Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms