- Enjoy a safe and stress-free day in NSW wine country without renting a car
- Sample handcrafted chocolates, liqueurs, and spirits from small-batch producers
- Optional brewery lunch pairs perfectly with seasonal craft beers
- Taste shiraz, chardonnay, and other prized Hunter Valley varietals straight from the cellar door
Departure & Return
Our default pickup location for this tour will be The Grace Hotel, 77 York Street, Sydney (please wait @ 7:35am). Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
Meet our the group in the Valley, exact time to be confirmed closer to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, photo ID is required
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under, does not include activities for children.
- Child fare prices apply from 6 to 12 years old, no tour activities included for children.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms