- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention and an intimate atmosphere
- All entrance fees and gourmet tastings included
- Guide provides engaging commentary on the Hunter Valley's wine and wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Departure & Return
Search for Barlow St in Google maps as it's a small street not far from Central Station. The bus leaves at 7.40am (not 7.20am shown above). If you are not there, the bus will leave without you (no refunds) so please be on time. Ring us before 7.40am +61431894471 if you are lost.
|Tuesday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangarrific Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "My small tip: don't sit in the back if you get carsick easily." See review