- See more of Sydney in 20 minutes than you would in two days on land
- A great choice for a special occasion
- Pilot commentary helps you put landmarks into context
- Choose a departure time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
This experience departs from 462 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020. We are located around the Eastern side of the Sydney Domestic Terminal. We are the last hangar on Ross Smith Avenue before the Blu Emu Long Term Car Park. Complimentary car parking is available on the day.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to the nature of shared flights, infants (a passenger who hasn't reached their third birthday) are unable to attend.
- Maximum 100kg per seat unless confirmed prior to flight with the experience provider
- Maximum combined total weight for couples is 180kg, 240kg for 3 people unless confirmed prior to flight with the experience provider
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Sky Helicopters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff