- Experience Australian beaches, wildlife, and outdoors on a full-day tour
- Indulge in an al fresco BBQ lunch
- Small-group size ensures a more personal experience
- Convenient round-trip transportation from central Sydney
Departure & Return
Go to the corner of Harrington and Argyle Street and stand under The Clocktower. Please be there 25 minutes before the departure time.
Please wait in the foyer of Rydges Sydney Central 5 minutes before the departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Meeting Point is Clocktower The Rocks ( 25 min prior) or Rydges Sydney Central (5 minutes prior to start time).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 15 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Enclosed foot-ware ( no thongs or flip flops) recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Picture Me Sydney
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms