- 5-hour tour of Sydney with lunch in Rushcutters Bay
- Take in sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Learn about the early days of Sydney while touring the historic Rocks district
- Enjoy lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia in Rushcutters Bay
- See picturesque suburbs including Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watsons Bay
- Includes lunch, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Luxury Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Essential Sydney Tour Including Lunch.