7 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Air b'nb and local Sydney and Central Coast accommodation as well.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Personalised Sydney Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Erupting Blowholes and Ancient Rainforests with 'Personalised Sydney Tours'?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Erupting Blowholes and Ancient Rainforests with 'Personalised Sydney Tours'?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Erupting Blowholes and Ancient Rainforests with 'Personalised Sydney Tours'?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Erupting Blowholes and Ancient Rainforests with 'Personalised Sydney Tours'
7 to 11 hours
5 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 49 minutes
6 hours 59 minutes
3 hours 49 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Milsons Point Tours & TicketsTobruk Sheep Station Tours & TicketsFeatherdale Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsPaddy's Market Tours & TicketsAustralian Museum Tours & TicketsCamp Cove Tours & TicketsSydney Central Business District Tours & TicketsCircular Quay Tours & TicketsThe Star Sydney Tours & TicketsOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT) Tours & TicketsSydney Olympic Park Tours & TicketsWest Head Lookout Tours & TicketsAustralian National Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsSydney Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsHunter Valley Gardens Tours & TicketsRose Bay Tours & TicketsObservatory Park Tours & TicketsState Library of New South Wales Tours & TicketsDouble Bay Tours & TicketsKiama Blowhole Tours & Tickets