45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Book yourself some time away from the hustle and bustle of inner-city Sydney with this ticket package to the tranquil Chinese Garden. Arrive at any time you want, seven days a week – you’re not bound to a specific entry and exit time with this ticket. Explore the lush plant life, hidden pagodas, and colorful statues at your own speed, or join one of three informative tours that run during the day at no extra cost.
- Arrive mid-morning for the opportunity to join in on the daily koi feeding
- Easy to find: this respite from the city is located in central Darling Harbor
- The Garden is designed to be accessible to wheelchair users
- Affordable for families: half-price tickets for under-12s and free for under-5s
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointChinese Garden of Friendship, Pier Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
12/28/2020 - 1/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Chinese Garden of Friendship
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Chinese Garden General Admission Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Chinese Garden General Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 122290P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSydneyNature and Wildlife - New South WalesAttractions & Museums - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyAttractions & Museums - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Port StephensAttractions & Museums - Port StephensCategory
Madame Tussauds SydneyBalmoral Hyde ParkSydney Conservatorium of MusicTobruk Sheep Station Museums Discovery CentreCapitol TheatreSydney Tower EyeRose BayNielsen ParkPalm BeachSusannah Place MuseumCockle BayTall Ship James Craig Paddy's MarketSydney ObservatoryNewtownParliament HousePowerhouse MuseumWILD LIFE Sydney Zoo