Are you interested in?
Bondi Beach Tours
65 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
114 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
585 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the sun, sand and surf at Australia’s most iconic beach, with this 1.5-hour walking tour of Bondi Beach. Learn about the area’s Aboriginal heritage, see where the famous ‘Bondi Rescue’ TV show is filmed and learn how Bondi Beach became a hotspot for tourists, celebrities and surfers. Along the way, admire the Bondi Aboriginal rock art sites; pose for photos by the Bondi Pavilion and take a peek at celebrity residences located nearby.
- 1.5-hour walking tour of Bondi Beach in Sydney
- Visit the Bondi Aboriginal rock art sites, Bondi Pavilion and Aquabumps Gallery
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Try your luck spotting celebrities or meet one of the lifeguards from Bondi Rescue!
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point294 Campbell Parade, North Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peek Tours Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8723P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneyNature and Wildlife - New South WalesWalking Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyWalking Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Port StephensWalking Tours - Port StephensCategory
Australian MuseumSydney Conservatorium of MusicPowerhouse MuseumNewtownNurses WalkOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Woolloomooloo WharfSydney ChinatownWILD LIFE Sydney ZooGarrison ChurchOxford StreetSydney Fish Market (SFM)Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkSusannah Place MuseumMuseum of Contemporary ArtMadame Tussauds SydneyArt Gallery of New South WalesSydney Jewish Museum Katoomba FallsVaucluse House