Departure & Return
Departure PointSydney NSW, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please ensure you consult your local government’s advice regarding domestic travel prior to booking this trip
- The weather can change considerably between Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the Southern Highlands. Please check out the weather info in this document and pack accordingly
- This trip involves plenty of walking over varied terrain and is best suited to travellers with a reasonable level of mobility. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary
- Minimum numbers: this trip requires a minimum of 4 clients booked and confirmed in order to depart
- This trip departs at 8am from the Macleay Hotel in Potts Point on day 1 and returns to Sydney in the evening of day 4, please do not book departing flights prior to 9pm
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Australia
If you cancel at least 56 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 31 and 55 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands