- Visit the Blue Mountains with stops at Scenic World and Featherdale
- Lunch and entrance fees included
- Convenient round-trip transport with hotel pick-up
- No big buses; small group size guaranteed
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather.
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Not recommended for travelers that have experienced flu like syptons in the past 30 days.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Add in rides on cable cars, a funicular and a boat and it was a full day." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews