- Sydney day trip to the UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains
- Hike past waterfalls to scenic lookouts at Blue Mountains National Park
- Includes round-trip hotel transport by minibus
- Small-group tour limited to 10 for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels, train stations or private addresses within the city area, including Surry Hills, Kings Cross, Pots Point, Darlinghurst, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, the CBD, Sydney, Haymarket, Millers Point, Circular Quay, Dawes Point, Woolloomooloo, Paddington and Rushcutters Bay.
We do not pick up from North Sydney, Manly or airports.
(For our privately booked tours we pick up at any address or location)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dingo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Blue Mountains Small-Group Insider Tour from Sydney.
- "This tour can be flexible with what the group wants to do." See review
- "Also we hadn't eaten since our breakfast at our hotel before pickup at 0720, it was now 1300 so I would suggest you take plenty of snacks and water with you." See review
- "Birds, plants, some hiking and a picnic away from crowds, with only one day to see the Blue Mountains, this trip was ideal." See review