- Go behind the scenes, into dressing rooms and down the tunnel
- Get insights into the history of the grounds from your guide
- Get up close to sporting trophies lifted by famous sports heroes
- Behind the scenes tour available even on event days
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour routes may vary depending on events, site activities and severe inclement weather.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen. Parts of the tour are outdoors so please ensure weather appropriate clothing is worn, including rain attire in wet weather.
- Tour guests should arrive 15 minutes before the tour and present their tickets.
- Allianz Stadium is currently undergoing redevelopment, scheduled to reopen in 2022. Tour route will exclude Allianz Stadium during this time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Scheduled finish time is approximate. If you have paid parking it is advisable to add some extra time just in case
- Wheel chair access available on approximately 90% of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) Tour Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Behind The Scenes: Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) Guided Walking Tour.