Departure & Return
Tour begins at Crosslands Reserve, a 45 min drive from Central, or 15 min from Hornsby. All the way down Somerville rd from Hornsby Heights. The extended tour (with a 6 km hike) begins at Galston Gorge, at the bottom of the dramatic valley.
To extend the tour with an extra 6km hike, we start at the bottom of Galston Gorge. We will arrange transfer to the entry point.
There is a bus service to take people all the way back to the city (Route L90). Alternatively, we can arrange for guests to be returned to the starting point at Crosslands Reserve.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 5 day Kayak Adventure down Hawkesbury River.