4-Day Sydney Tour: City Sightseeing, Sydney Harbour Cruise and Blue Mountains
- 4-day Sydney city stay tour with the Blue Mountains and Sydney Harbour cruise
- Dip your toes in the water at the famed Bondi Beach
- Enjoy a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour
- See Sydney's iconic landmarks such as Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Travel to the Blue Mountains and experience the beauty of the national park
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Rydges Sydney Central, 28 Albion St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
2: Hyatt Regency Sydney, 161 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy a full-day to take in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains on a guided tour that includes a visit to Sydney Zoo, Echo Point, the Three Sisters pinnacle, Scenic World, Jamison Valley, mountain towns like Leura, and other gorgeous locations in the Blue Mountains.
Includes three nights of hotel accommodation in your choice of standard, superior or first-class room, with three breakfasts and one lunch included. Also includes airport transfers and transportation for day tours, most activity fees during the tours and onboard commentary on the coach and harbor cruise.
After making your own flight arrangements to arrive at Sydney Airport, your airport transfer takes you to your hotel. Have the rest of the day in Sydney at your leisure. You can stroll through the historic Rocks district beside Circular Quay or enjoy a glass of wine on the Sydney Opera House concourse.
3 nights accommodation in Sydney:
Vibe Hotel OR Rydges Sydney Central (standard hotels), Sofitel Sydney Wentworth OR Hyatt Regency (superior hotels)
Day 2: Sydney (B, L)
After breakfast at your Sydney hotel, discover the beautiful sights of this harbor city. The morning sightseeing tour takes you across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, stopping to photograph harbor views from Milson's Point and the Manly headland from Arabanoo lookout. Travel along the coast to see Sydney's spectacular northern beaches and take a walk along Manly Beach. Return to Sydney to enjoy a buffet luncheon cruise on Sydney Harbour, then take an afternoon tour of central Sydney’s highlights. See the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens and Mrs Macquarie's Chair, and dip your toes in the water at Bondi Beach. In the late afternoon, be returned to your hotel and have the remainder of the day and evening to spend at your leisure.
Day 3: Sydney – Blue Mountains – Sydney (B, L)
Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park with over one million hectares of dramatic cliffs, unspoiled bushland, deep canyons and lush rainforest. See native animals up close and choose from the many options we have throughout the day.
Visit the famous Three Sisters rock formation up close from Echo Point before arriving at Scenic World where you can witness the vastness of the Blue Mountains and join the optional rides - Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense). These rides are a great way to see the steep valleys and canyons and follow the boardwalk along the valley floor. Discover Leura village where you can pre- purchase lunch at a selected local café or purchase on the day as you wander the quaint streets. Next, we enjoy an afternoon encounter at a Wildlife Park where you can get up close to a koala, see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little penguins. Return to Sydney through the suburb of Homebush, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games where you will have the opportunity to catch a river cruise back to the city along the Parramatta River (own expense). If you do not wish to join the ferry, the coach will travel back to Sydney arriving at approximately 6:30pm.
Day 4: Sydney (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, you are transferred to Sydney Airport to connect with your onward flight.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For those booking the Standard hotel option, you will stay at the Vibe Hotel if travelling before April 2018. If travelling from April 2018 onward, you will be staying at Rydges Sydney Central Hotel
- For those booking the Superior hotel option, you will stay at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth if travelling before April 2018. If travelling from April 2018 onward, you will be staying at Hyatt Regency
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Sydney Tour: City Sightseeing, Sydney Harbour Cruise and Blue Mountains.