- 30-minute thrill ride on a jet boat through Sydney Harbour
- Experience twists, spins, wave riding, and power brake stops
- See Sydney Harbour sights such as the Sydney Opera House, Luna Park, and the Taronga Zoo
- Lockers on land to store your belongings; bring dry clothing
- Waterproof ponchos and life jackets
- Multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon, Jetty 1 - halfway between the ferry wharves and the Opera House.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Zip through Sydney Harbour, past sights such as the Opera House, Rose Bay, the Taronga Zoo, and Luna Park. Listen to tunes on the state-of-the-art speaker system and hold on to your seats for a wild ride. The jet boat can travel up to 47 miles per hour (75 kilometers per hour) and perform tricks such as 270-degree spins, fish tails, wave riding, slides, twists, and power brake stops.
Head back to the quay after your 30-minute ride.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passenger heights must be over 120cm
- Maximum of 23 passengers on board Thunder Jet each ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thunder Jet Boat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist.