4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of Amman on this private tour from the Dead Sea. You'll learn about the history and culture of Jordan's capital and visit attractions such as Al Bukaria Souk and the Citadel, where you can enjoy a view of the Old City of Amman.
- Private Amman tour from the Dead Sea
- See the top sights of Jordan's capital, a city enriched with the glamour of the past and present
- Take in a view of old Amman from the Citadel
- Browse gold and spice markets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided at the Dead Sea
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
View point from Amman Citadel
Local “Arabic Mezze” Lunch or Dinner; if option selected
On board WI-FI
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, Guide, and Horse Boy) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels at the Dead Sea
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Visits are not allowed during prayer times
- Dress code at the Mosques: Women should wear attire covering their arms and legs and should cover their head with scarf. Men should wear normal shirt and trousers.
- Dress code at Churches: Modest.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing from Dead Sea with Optional Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing from Dead Sea with Optional Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing from Dead Sea with Optional Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing from Dead Sea with Optional Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing from Dead Sea with Optional Wine Tasting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSweimahNight Tours - MadabaBus Tours - MadabaFull-day Tours - MadabaHalf-day Tours - MadabaNight Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemNight Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemCategory