8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
On board WI-FI
Entrance fees to Umm Qais Ruins; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
All type of beverages
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in Dead Sea
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Umm Qais from Dead Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Umm Qais from Dead Sea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Umm Qais from Dead Sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Umm Qais from Dead Sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSweimahBus Tours - MadabaArchaeology Tours - MadabaHistorical Tours - MadabaFull-day Tours - MadabaBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemCategory