- Six hour Jerash tour from the Dead Sea
- Travel to the ancient city with a private driver
- Guided tour of Jerash for your group
- Learn about Greco-Roman history
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at the Dead Sea
- Exclusive to Viator
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Dead Sea (Swemeh) Hotels
What To Expect
Your private tour of Jerash covers the city’s key sites. Start at the Arch of Hadrian, the imposing main gate of the city, then see the oval forum, a stunning plaza surrounded by a long colonnade. Continue to fountains and public baths, and see the footprint of the high walls that once protected the city.
Visit the theaters and temples where ancient people gathered for worship, politics, and entertainment, and get a glimpse of daily life under the Roman Empire. Following your time in Jerash, meet back up with the driver for the return trip to the Dead Sea, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Half Day Tour to Jerash from Dead Sea.