- Evening tour to the Master of Nets garden with musical performance, in Suzhou
- Witness traditional music and dance performances in a small but exquisite classical garden
- See the garden's pavilions lit up at night
- Includes entrance tickets, guide, and optional hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
As you stroll around the garden, take in the atmospheric scenery of pavilions outlined in yellow lights and scarlet palace lanterns. Watch live performances by artists attired in traditional clothing. You may hear Kun Opera, Suzhou Opera, Pingtan (storytelling and singing in Suzhou dialect), Guzheng (a Chinese zither), Di and Xiao bamboo flutes, and other music and dance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beijing Variarts Tours Activities Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.