4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Suzhou is renowned for its beautiful, classical gardens—and on this private, half-day tour, you’ll enjoy a seamless way of discovering two of them. Depart in the morning from your Suzhou hotel, and travel in a comfortable vehicle. You’ll visit the Master of Nets Garden and the Humble Administrator’s Garden: both are UNESCO World Heritage sites. As you go, explore in the fresh air and learn about the gardens’ history and harmonious designs.
- Enjoy a seamless way to visit two of Suzhou’s highlight gardens
- Wander through two of Suzhou’s amazing gardens
- A private tour offers a contemplative, personal way to explore
- Round-trip transit from your Suzhou hotel is included for your ease
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available for customers staying in and inside downtown Suzhou. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the Central Business District, Shanghai, Wuxi, and Changzhou, train stations, cruise ports and Suzhou’s Airport are excluded.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside downtown Suzhou. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the Central Business District, Shanghai, Wuxi, and Changzhou, train stations, cruise ports and Suzhou’s Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We regret to inform you that most of the museums in China are closed all day on Mondays; wherever possible, we will try to offer alternative visits for touring options on this day.
- Customers are advised that during the Lunar Festival celebrations (celebration of Chinese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The tour operates in the morning
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The UNESCO Gardens of Suzhou?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during The UNESCO Gardens of Suzhou?
This activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by The UNESCO Gardens of Suzhou.
See all safety measures taken by The UNESCO Gardens of Suzhou.
Compare Similar Experiences
The UNESCO Gardens of Suzhou
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSuzhouBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - ShanghaiNature and Wildlife - ShanghaiFull-day Tours - ShanghaiHalf-day Tours - ShanghaiBus Tours - HangzhouNature and Wildlife - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory