Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
16 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Local Faroese multilingual tour guide
WiFi on board
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform us your adresse, port name or hotel name.
Please bring waterproof jacket along, in the case of bad weather
- Vagar Airport, Faroe Islands
- Port of Tórshavn
- Port of Runavík
- Port of Klaksvík
- Port of Kollafjørður
- Port of Vestmanna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tora Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vagar Island Highlights | Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vagar Island Highlights | Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vagar Island Highlights | Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vagar Island Highlights | Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 103514P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStreymoyFaroe IslandsTorshavnShore Excursions - OsloBus Tours - OsloWalking Tours - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloHistorical Tours - OsloPhotography Tours - OsloHalf-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHistorical Tours - StavangerPhotography Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmHistorical Tours - StockholmPhotography Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory