11 hours 40 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the natural and manmade attractions of the Faroe Islands on an 8- to 10-hour group tour. Conveniently beginning and ending at your Torshavn hotel, end-to-end transportation enables you to discover six islands in a single day. Listen to live commentary as you visit the Seal Woman, Kalso, Kunoy, and more. Photograph attractions from ideal vantage points and enjoy time to explore the various locations independently.
- Visit six of the Faroe Islands in just one day
- Have a packed lunch with complimentary drinks
- Travel comfortably in all-inclusive transportation
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
Saved to wishlist!
Local Faroese multilingual tour guide
WiFi on board
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. The tour can be weather debendent, and we give ourselves the full right to change the itinerary due to bad weather conditions.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Free cancellation policy up to 24h before the tour begins.
- Tora Tourist takes full right to make changes to the itinerary, due to changing weather and other unpredictable circumstances that may occur.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tora Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kalsoy Island Classic | Special Tour – 5 Islands In One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kalsoy Island Classic | Special Tour – 5 Islands In One Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kalsoy Island Classic | Special Tour – 5 Islands In One Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kalsoy Island Classic | Special Tour – 5 Islands In One Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingStreymoyTorshavnShore Excursions - OsloBus Tours - OsloNature and Wildlife - OsloWater Tours - OsloWalking Tours - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerNature and Wildlife - StavangerWater Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerFull-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmNature and Wildlife - StockholmWater Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmFull-day Tours - StockholmCategory