8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit three picturesque Faroe Island villages in a single day on this round-trip tour from Tórshavn. Listen to your local guide’s live commentary and admire sweeping views of the natural landscape as you transfer between Saksun, Tjornuvík, and Gjógv with ease via air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy regular stops for a closer look at landmarks such as Saksun Church, Fossá waterfall, and the Risin og Kellingin sea stacks.
- Explore three quintessential Faroe Island villages in just one day
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures a hassle-free trip
- Avoid hidden costs with a packed lunch provided
Saved to wishlist!
Local Faroese multilingual tour guide
WiFi on board
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Free cancellation policy up to 24h before the tour begins.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Tora Tourist takes full right to make changes to the itinerary, due to changing weather and other unpredictable circumstances that may occur.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tora Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Circle Classic | Saksun, Tjornuvik & Gjogv?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle Classic | Saksun, Tjornuvik & Gjogv?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle Classic | Saksun, Tjornuvik & Gjogv?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle Classic | Saksun, Tjornuvik & Gjogv?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingStreymoyTorshavnShore Excursions - OsloBus Tours - OsloNature and Wildlife - OsloWalking Tours - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerNature and Wildlife - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerFull-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmNature and Wildlife - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmFull-day Tours - StockholmCategory