- This 6-day tour provides a hassle-free way to explore the Faroe Islands
- Discover the Faroe Islands’ top natural and cultural attractions
- Round-trip, daily transit from your hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily packed lunches and beverages are included for your ease
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Tórshavn, and the main bus terminal (Farstøðin)
Main Pick up point: Hotel Tórshavn, located in the center of Tórshavn
- Bus terminal, 265M+6X5, Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour runs on a fixed Schedule, which means you don't need to start on a Monday. You can select your preferred date, and start your 6 days tour package from there.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Additional hikes can be added on the day of arrival
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Tora Tourist takes full right to make changes to the itinerary, due to changing weather and other unpredictable circumstances that may occur.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tora Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 6 Days Summer Package | Faroe Islands Full Experience.