45 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Digital Mobile Audio Guide
2 tours of Warwickshire
On-screen photos to enhance your experience
Geo-localised map to keep you on the right track!
Entrance Tickets to Shakespeare's Birthplace (from £10)
Admission to St John's House Museum (from £5)
Admission to Warwickshire Yeomanry Museum (from £5)
Admission to Warwick Castle (from £10)
Admission to Harvard House (£5)
Entrance to Shakespeares Schoolroom and Guildhall (£10)
Admission to the Tower@RSC (£5)
Departure & Return
Henley Street , Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW, UKWarwick Castle , Warwick CV34 4QU, UK
The tour starts outside Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/18/2021 - 12/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vidi Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Warwickshire Walking Tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportStratford-upon-AvonFood Tours - West MidlandsAudio Guides - West MidlandsWalking Tours - West MidlandsMarkets - West MidlandsHistorical Tours - West MidlandsCategory