- Explore some of the Cotswolds' prettiest villages in just one day—ideal for those short on time
- Shop, dine, or stop for photo ops with plenty of free time to explore at your leisure
- Enjoy a more personal experience on this small-group tour
- Round-trip transport from Stratford-upon-Avon included for a hassle-free day
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Plenty of luggage space
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 are permitted provided a child seat is booked and their parent/guardian brings (and fits) their own age-appropriate car seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Cotswolds
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Cotswolds is very picturesque and if you get the chance, definitely go on this trip." See review