2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Strasbourg is famous for its unique Alsatian food, inspired by both French and German cuisine, and this 2-hour small-group tour is the ideal introduction. Soak up the atmosphere at the legendary Strasbourg Market, discover the region’s rich culinary heritage, and sample an array of tasty cheeses, pretzels, gingerbread, and regional wines.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
3 stops in the historical city center of Strasbourg
Alsace sparkling & White Wine
Kouglopf, Cheese & cold meat platter
Other meals and drinks than those specified
Personal insurance and expenses
Gratuities for the guide
Departure & Return
12 Pl. de la Cathédrale , 12 Pl. de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Strasbourg tourism office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stasbourg Gourmet Food Walking Guided Tour with Local Cheese & Wine?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stasbourg Gourmet Food Walking Guided Tour with Local Cheese & Wine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stasbourg Gourmet Food Walking Guided Tour with Local Cheese & Wine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stasbourg Gourmet Food Walking Guided Tour with Local Cheese & Wine?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Stasbourg Gourmet Food Walking Guided Tour with Local Cheese & Wine
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingStrasbourgWalking Tours - AlsaceWalking Tours - BaselWalking Tours - ZurichCategory
Christmas Market (Christkindelsmärik) Tours & TicketsGrande Île Tours & TicketsPlace Gutenberg Tours & TicketsOrangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie) Tours & TicketsStrasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts) Tours & TicketsTanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & TicketsLa Petite France Tours & TicketsSt. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas) Tours & Tickets