5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Boat tour (70 minutes)
Astronomical clock show
Personal insurances and expenses
Departure & Return
17 Pl. de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg, France
In front of tourist office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Strasbourg in one Day from Water & Land Historical Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Strasbourg in one Day from Water & Land Historical Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Strasbourg in one Day from Water & Land Historical Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Strasbourg in one Day from Water & Land Historical Private Guided Tour
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStrasbourgWater Tours - AlsaceWalking Tours - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceHalf-day Tours - AlsaceWater Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselWater Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichHalf-day Tours - ZurichCategory
La Petite France Tours & TicketsPlace Gutenberg Tours & TicketsGrande Île Tours & TicketsOrangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie) Tours & TicketsTanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & TicketsChristmas Market (Christkindelsmärik) Tours & TicketsSt. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas) Tours & TicketsStrasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts) Tours & Tickets