- Experience the magic of the Alsace region at Christmas time
- Marvel at the medieval monuments and dazzling Christmas decorations of Colmar
- Visit Christmas markets in villages such as Colmar, Kaysersberg, Ribeauvillé, and Bergheim
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Departure time: 9:30am. Please meet your guide 10 minutes before departure time, Place Gutenberg, next to the Statue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival in Colmar, set out on a guided walking tour of the picturesque Old Town, with its medieval buildings and brightly painted houses lining the Lauch River. Admire the twinkling illuminations and atmospheric Christmas lights that transform the historic center over the festive season, then enjoy free time to browse the town’s five Christmas markets.
After lunch (own expense), continue along the Alsace Wine Route, winding through the frosty vineyards.
The afternoon program changes depending on the date of your visit. You might stop to enjoy the Christmas markets in the villages of Eguisheim or Bergheim; visit the popular Kaysersberg Christmas market or take in the medieval Christmas market in Riquewihr.
After a full day taking in the highlights of the Alsace region, return to Strasbourg, where your tour ends around 4pm back in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Christmas Markets of Alsace Tour from Strasbourg.