Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All central hotels, ports and other accommodations within 3km from Stockholm central station (no pick up at Nynäshamn harbour but instead travel directions to meeting place in Stockholm).
If your tour departs from the cruise pier:
If your ship arrives at S165 and S167 STADSGÅRDEN: Please walk a few hundred meters away from your ship while following the BLUE/GREEN lines. Go past the fences and guards, and your guide will wait there, with a sign saying "Viking Tours" on an A4-paper. NOTE: If you enter any other harbour number in STADSGÅRDEN than S165 or S167 please go outside the fences and guards and the guide will meet you there on the time of the tour.
If your ship arrives at F638 FRIHAMNEN: Upon debarking the ship, please go through the terminal building. Once you go past the sliding doors (everyone else that departs the ship will walk out this way), the guide will meet you just outside the sliding doors. The guide will be holding an A4-paper saying "Viking Tours". NOTE: If you enter any other harbour number in FRIHAMNEN than F638 please go outside the fences and guards and the guide will meet you there on the time of the tour.
If your ship arrives at V523 VÄRTAHAMNEN: Walk from your ship towards the tourist buses, which is less than 10 meters from the ship hull. The guide will wait for you at the tourist bus area, near the buses, with an A4-paper, which says "Viking Tours." The guide will then direct you to the tour vehicle. NOTE: If you enter any other harbour number in VÄRTAHAMNEN than V523 please go outside the fences and guards and the guide will meet you there on the time of the tour.
If your Ship Arrives at NYNÄSHAMN: NO PICK UP INCLUDED HERE. That due to it being 50km away from Stockholm central station. We recomend you to contact and with us decide a meeting place in Central Stockholm. We will give directions how to go there either by train or that take one of the cruise busses going from the harbour into Stockholm.
If you are unsure of which pier your ship is arriving at, please check with the cruise line.
- NO PICK UP AT Nynäshamn Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private tour, minimum 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sweden History Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Swedish History Day Trip to World Heritage Candidate Markim-Orkesta from Stockholm.
- "More time to sit down to have a lunch would have been better as time was running out to see all the things." See review