2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride a handcrafted wooden bicycle through the streets of Stockholm on this city sightseeing tour. Learn about what makes Stockholm one of the most sustainable countries in the world today, and the history of its ancient times through your guide's commentary. Make use of the extensive network of bike lanes to access some of the city's best viewpoints.
- 2-hour bicycle tour of Stockholm
- Spin through Stockholm’s city streets by bike with a guide
- Take in top attractions including Stockholm City Hall and 18th-century Stockholm Palace
- Gain insight into Stockholm’s colorful history
- Cover more ground by bike than you could on foot
- Explore colorful districts like trendy Södermalm
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Klara Västra kyrkogata 20, 111 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Stockholm
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Wooden Bicycle Tour in Stockholm?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Wooden Bicycle Tour in Stockholm?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Wooden Bicycle Tour in Stockholm?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Wooden Bicycle Tour in Stockholm?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34477P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingStockholmCity Tours - TallinnMountain Bike Tours - TallinnCity Tours - HelsinkiMountain Bike Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - OsloMountain Bike Tours - OsloCategory
Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Stockholm National MuseumRoyal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Junibacken Children’s MuseumSkeppsholmenDrottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Nobel Prize MuseumStockholm Cruise PortsStockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)MillesgardenSkansen MuseumMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)KungsholmenStockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)ABBA The MuseumWaldemarsudde MuseumSodermalm