Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore all of Stockholm's landmarks and cultural highlights during this 21-stop, hop-on hop-off tour. Circumnavigate the city aboard an open-air, double-decker bus and enjoy the flexibility to pick and choose the stops which interest you. With a ticket that is good for 24 hours, spend as much time as you like at the Royal Palace, The Vasa Museum, City Hall, Old Town, Ice Bar and other attractions. The onboard audio tour is available in 15 different languages.
- Circumnavigate the city aboard an open-air, double-decker bus and enjoy the flexibility to pick and choose the stops which interest you
- Spend as much time as you like at the Royal Palace, The Vasa Museum, City Hall, Old Town, Ice Bar and other attractions
- The onboard audio tour is available in 15 different languages
- Enjoy your bus access for 24 hours
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Audio guide available in 15 languages
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free up to 12 years.
- Ideal for cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Red City Buses AB
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Bus?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Most of the places you might want to revisit, if you have a second day, can be reached on foot (assuming you have a central hotel)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportStockholmHop on Hop Off - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnAudio Guides - TallinnHop on Hop Off - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiAudio Guides - HelsinkiHop on Hop Off - OsloBus Tours - OsloCity Tours - OsloAudio Guides - OsloCategory
Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Junibacken Children’s MuseumStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)MillesgardenKungsholmenNobel Prize MuseumRoyal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)ABBA The MuseumStockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Stockholm National MuseumRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Waldemarsudde MuseumStockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Skansen MuseumSkeppsholmenStockholm Cruise Ports