2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get the best possible frame-worthy and feed-worthy photos from your visit to Stockholm. With an Instagram influencer as your guide, you'll visit some of the city's most photogenic locations and get tips on the best photo practices. Traveling with a small group of 15 people or fewer means you'll get personalized attention and enjoy an intimate group atmosphere.
- Swedish Instagram influencer as your guide
- Visit some of the most photogenic locations in Stockholm
- Learn how to take the best shots for your social media accounts
- Ensure you get frame-worthy photos
Saved to wishlist!
Photographer and guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointKulturhuset, Sergels torg, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Instant booking confirmation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- NO health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Stockholm
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stockholm Instagram Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Stockholm Instagram Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stockholm Instagram Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stockholm Instagram Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34477P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesPhotography ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesStockholmUnique Experiences - TallinnPhotography Tours - TallinnArt Tours - TallinnUnique Experiences - HelsinkiPhotography Tours - HelsinkiArt Tours - HelsinkiUnique Experiences - GothenburgPhotography Tours - GothenburgArt Tours - GothenburgCategory
Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Stockholm Cruise PortsStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)Skansen MuseumNordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)SkeppsholmenStockholm National MuseumStockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)KungsholmenKungsträdgarden (Kungsan)SodermalmJunibacken Children’s MuseumVasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Nobel Prize MuseumMillesgardenWaldemarsudde Museum