1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Stockholm's most important landmarks from the decks of a beautifully refurbished boat during this hop-on hop-off tour. With a ticket that is valid for 24 hours, disembark at attractions like the Royal Palace, ABBA The Museum, Skansen, and the Vasa Museum. Spend as much or as little time as you like at each stop and enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the shoreline along the way. Listen to the audio tour in your choice of language for engaging commentary on Stockholm's history and culture.
- Explore Stockholm's most important landmarks from the decks of a refurbished boat
- Disembark at attractions like the Royal Palace, ABBA The Museum, and the Vasa Museum
- Spend as much or as little time as you like at each stop and enjoy a beautiful panoramic views of the shoreline along the way
- Listen to the audio tour in several different languages for engaging commentary on Stockholm's history and culture
- Get a comprehensive overview with a boat ticket that is valid for 24 hours
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Audio guide available in 14 languages
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointStockholm, Stockholm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red City Buses AB
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Boat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 18357P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffAudio GuidesOvernight ToursWater ToursDay CruisesMulti-day CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportStockholmHop on Hop Off - TallinnAudio Guides - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnDay Cruises - TallinnMulti-day Cruises - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnHop on Hop Off - HelsinkiAudio Guides - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - HelsinkiDay Cruises - HelsinkiMulti-day Cruises - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiHop on Hop Off - OsloAudio Guides - OsloOvernight Tours - OsloWater Tours - OsloDay Cruises - OsloMulti-day Cruises - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloCategory
Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Stockholm National MuseumStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)ABBA The MuseumNordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)Skansen MuseumStockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)SodermalmJunibacken Children’s MuseumDrottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Stockholm Cruise PortsMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)KungsholmenSkeppsholmenMillesgardenRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)Waldemarsudde MuseumNobel Prize Museum