- Stockholm walking tour of Gamla Stan, Djurgården, and the Vasa Museum
- Explore Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s Old Town, seeing the Coronation Church, and statue of St. George and the Dragon
- Pose for photos outside Stockholm Royal Palace and learn about the Swedish royal family from your expert guide
- Visit the Vasa Museum and learn about Stockholm’s famous ship on a guided tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Stortorget, outside the Nobel Museum - located in the Old Town.
Tour ends at the Vasa Museum.
What To Expect
Stroll the cobblestone streets and learn about Birger Jarl, the man who founded the city of Stockholm in 1250. Walk through narrow passageways and streets built for horses, not cars, on your way to check out the Storkyrkan (Coronation Church). Admire the statue of St. George and the Dragon that stands inside the brick Gothic cathedral.
Make your way to Kungliga Slottet, or the Royal Palace, to see the stately architecture and palace guards that surround the place that Stockholm's Royal family calls home.
Hop on a ferry for the short ride to Djurgården, a small island where the Vasa Museum stands. Take a guided tour that shows you the highlights of the ancient ship, sunk in the waters off Stockholm in 1628 during its maiden voyage. Explore the ship itself, watch a short film in the museum and then enjoy a coffee in the restaurant.
Finish your tour at the Vasa Museum, where you can continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Stockholm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms